You will be responsible for compositing the digital and real elements required to create photorealistic visual effects.
Compositor tasks range from tracking, color adjustment, rotoscoping and keying to the integration and assembly of 2D and 3D elements.
- Good knowledge of compositing and Nuke
- Ability to create photo-realistic images
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Precision and attention to detail are important qualities
- Experience in compositing in VFX
- Contribute to image development and template creation to ensure consistency and integrity of execution throughout a sequence.
- Work in tandem with the lighting supervisor to develop the “creative look” on key shots.
- Review shots within a sequence to ensure technical and creative continuity before reviewing with the lighting supervisor.
- attend dailies and translate creative and technical notes into specific guidelines for compositing artists
- implement effective solutions and develop creative and technical strategies to meet production needs
- Provide support and mentoring to junior artists.
- Represent the voice of the composition team regarding workload and pipeline environment.
- Able to interpret art direction to execute a final look through compositing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a changing environment.
Strong sense of technique and creativity.